Saturday, March 12, 2011

Caught up in other things.

Well I am supposed to be working on the new place in LaPaz but we have gotten caught up in other stuff.

First it was the Carnival, which lasted 5 days, and I didn't want to press my luck with police check points everywhere - you know driving without a license, no passport and an expired visa. Maybe we should check on our visas, so that would be the second thing slowing down progress. One day turned into two which produced results in 5 more days. We'll have our residency visas Wednesday, then we need to go to Quito for Cedulas and of course our Censos for Cuenca. So I guess it will be a couple of weeks before we get back to business.

In the mean time Barb has decided to start her animal collection.
This is where she started, at the Feria Libre in Cuenca. After hours of looking around - there must be a thousand vendors there - for the vendors with dogs and cats, oh did I mention she had directions - this is what she found.
She has a way of finding the most deserving animals for a new home. Her name is Mocosa Poco (little brat). In less that one day she has taken over the house and is lying asleep on my lap as I type this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment