Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thanks

Since Ray posted about my eye problems on his blog, Construction Projects in Ecuador, many people have written borh of us offering advice and support.  I thank you for this.  For those of you who worried about my blood pressure, it is 110/80 in both arms.  Not bad for an old broad.

I have a wonderful ophthalmologist, Dr. Arioflo Vazquez.  He did a retinal scan yesterday (I had dye injected in my veins, so I was a lovely shade of yellow yesterday) and gave me some Nevanac drops to clear up the blood in my eye.  He also found a problem in my right eye.  I see him again Tuesday.

I will, of course, keep you informed.  But if you haven't seen your eye doctor lately, go!

Until next time, be well.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if he treats glaucoma? I am arriving in 2 weeks from Seattle and need a back up eye doctor, in case of emergency. I will be going back to Seattle a couple of times of year to have my eyes checked but think I should also have someone in Cuenca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he does. I have the name of another ophthallmologist, as well, but I think Dr. Vazquez is great.

    ReplyDelete